I did it. I finished week one in my Project Life album. I took photos of my pages to share, but be warned, they aren’t great. It’s hard to photograph and get a shot without glare, and I don’t have photoshop to fix ’em up.
This week was a little tricky. I found myself taking a lot of photos, and then having a hard time deciding what to include. I also neglected to consider orientation, and wound up printing, and then going back and resizing and cropping and reprinting. But it’s done. And I’m excited. I think that each week I’ll learn a little something that I can use the next.
So, yay, me! On to week two!