1. It’s the only time I can say “da Bears” and not sound stupid. Okay, strike that, still sounds stupid.
2. It’s fun to see my husband jump up and down like a silly boy.
3. The kids think it’s fun to see their dad jump up and down like a silly boy, which makes them jump up and down too.
3. Chicago is my favorite place in the whole world, and when one of our teams is winning, I mean really winning, it feels like everyone knows each other.
4. It’s a great excuse to eat nachos, or buffalo wings, or things I wouldn’t eat except at a Superbowl party.
5. It reminds me of high school. Which was the last time they were in the Superbowl. I was about a year and a half away from meeting my husband, but we both have the same memories of the last Bears Superbowl.
6. Chili is good Superbowl food too. Or pizza, I could eat some pizza.
7. At every store you go to in town, people who work there are told to wear their blue and orange. It’s a nice change of pace.
8. It makes a normally average Sunday afternoon a really exciting Sunday afternoon.
9. Go Bears.
10. It’s really fun to see my husband jump up and down like a silly boy. While eating nachos.