Tagged by my friend Jen. That’s what I get for checking my computer one too many times in a day.
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? I’d definitely stay in the Chicago suburbs, I couldn’t leave this city–ever. I like LaGrange, it’s a Western suburb and has lots of small town stuff, you can walk around, feels neighborhoody-like, and you can be in the big city in less than 1/2 hour by car or train.
2. What’s your favorite article of clothing? Having not purchased much in the way of new clothing in the past 18 months or so, I can’t really say. I’m definitely a jeans, t-shirt, turtleneck girl. I have this old, ratty black hoody sweatshirt that looks like crap but I wear it alot. Too much, unfortunately.
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Arms and hands.
4. What’s the last CD that you bought? Don’t laugh–Kidz Bop, um 144, I think.
5. Where’s your favorite place to be? Besides home, I like the bookstore. Alone, with a cup of coffee in hand, browsing the magazine rack. Can’t say it’s my total favorite, but it’s up there.
6. Where is your least favorite place to be? Any doctor/dentist waiting area.
7. What’s your favorite place to be massaged? Shoulders
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Mind, although even that is up for debate.
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? During school time–6 or 6:30, on a weekend or holiday–probably 7:30.
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? The drawer with the take out menus in it.
11. What makes you really angry? When people make kids cry, and then scream at them to stop crying.
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? I play flute, and very, very little piano. I’d like to get better at it, and I’d like to learn to play the guitar.
13. Favorite color? I like browns and greens.
14. Which do you prefer…sports car or SUV? Neither–3 kids = minivan.
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? yes
16. Favorite children’s book? Guess How Much I Love You
17. What is your favorite season? Fall–September/October
18. What is your least favorite household chore? Dishes. Hands down.
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? I have three kids, that doesn’t count as a super power?
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? I have a problem with voluntarily having needles piercing my skin.
21. Can you juggle? Trick question, right? Um, no.
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? High school teacher, Miss Moskal.
23. What’s your favorite day? Saturday
24. What’s in the trunk of your car? Two strollers, single and a double.
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Burgers for me. I do like a good california roll, though.
I don’t know who to tag, since no one visits my blog so they won’t know they’re it. So if you read this, consider yourself tagged.